Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 08-02-2015, 07:17 PM

Default 1985 Mustang Notch SSP - $10 (west babylon)

This car isn't that far from me if anyone is interested: http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5153427750.html
Quote:
Here is a chance of owning a special service package 85 mustang, 1 in 316 that year.
white, 5.0, 5 speed.
when I got it I replaced the whole exhaust system with bbk long tubes, bbk offroad X, spintech mufflers and lx tips. only a few hundred miles at most on the exhaust, and also upgraded springs with bbk ones at the same time, so same amount of miles on them
I had plans on building the motor, so I bought a brand new, still wrapped, dss level 20 331 sbf shortblock, with upgraded rings, pistons and a main cap support.
also picked up an 8.8 rear to swap the 7.5 and I have everything for the rear brakes since the one I bought was missing some parts. everything still in a box (shoes, drums, spring kit, wheel cylinders, master hardware kit)
Car was in service from 85 thru 93 and was an Oregon police vehicle. antennas and misc. service items were removed but spot light still there and works.
140mph certifed calibrated speedo, blue checkered interior in great condition.
I'm more interested in selling everything as a package, that's the car, brand new shortblock on a brand new stand, 8.8 rear with all new parts to rebuilt the brakes.
stock motor has a knock so I haven't driven the car and I hate to see it sitting, wish I had the time and space to finish the dss block and swap it, but busy with work and possibly relocating so I rather someone finish it and enjoy it.
I have well over 10k into it. looking to get 9 back.
any questions just ask.
thanks