Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 08-13-2015, 09:18 AM

Default 1988 Mass Turnpike SSP

Not mine. Just passing along. This VIN falls in a batch of three and immediately follows another confirmed '88 Mass Turnpike SSP. It's a little more modified than what I would want to tackle right now. Spoke with the owner yesterday afternoon. He stated that it's originally an auto that's been converted to a 5-speed. He added that the car is very solid; it does have some rust starting in both shock towers, but said the floorpans, quarters, and doors are in very good shape.

Quoting ad:
Quote:
I have an 88 built ssp mustang coupe still has cold AC, its a 302 roller motor, Anderson Ford motorsports n41 cam, freshly port and polished gt40 heads and intake, polished bbk 70mm tb and spacer with maf and cold air intake, Mac shorty nickel plated headers, bbk h pipe to flowmasters turn downs, billet march underdrive pulleys, clutch fan and smog deleted, New electric fan and 4 core aluminum radiator, msd coil and distributor (timings advanced) i can't think of everything right now in the engine. It has 5 lug conversion with drilled and slotted rotors ford racing axles, lowered with eibach springs, aftermarket upper and lower control arms and sway bars, mma strut tower brace, subframe connectors ( not installed), 8.8 with 3.73 posi trac gears, 5.0 pro short throw shifter, 93 model interior swap super clean, 5" tach, 4" Harwood fiberglass cowl hood, 1 piece smoked headlights, 17" cobra svt wheels with good tires, i know I'm forgetting alot of things text if you have any questions or reasonable offers i built this car myself for cornering and the mountain. Car is super fast and alot of torque. I'm more interested in trading the car for a RZR, rock crawler, cab truck,newer model full size truck, gas or diesel, or a newer model fast manual car like an acura tl, or bmw. But will look at anything around the same value don't really have a cash price but offers are welcome

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/5112062489.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 88-276241vin1.jpg (16.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 88-276241tag1.jpg (18.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 88-276241pic1.jpg (45.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 88-276241pic2.jpg (31.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-13-2015, 10:13 AM
VIN guru

Nice find!
Old 08-13-2015, 06:57 PM

^ ^ ^ YUP! ^ ^ ^

I will get this one added shortly (been away for a few days). Interesting that the Buck Tag for JF276240 (same DSO and prior VIN) is worded slightly different from this car -