Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:34 PM

Default 1993 nc ssp seen on CL

https://asheville.craigslist.org/cto...724438475.html

just saw this on CL. thought i would post it.
Old 10-16-2018, 08:15 AM
VIN guru

It's hard to make out all of the numbers on the buck tag but the VIN might be 1FACP40E4PF198414.

Quote:
Time has come after 10 good years of owning her. My dad and I have shifted gears out of mustang projects and on to other ventures. Up for sale is the last one.
1993 Mustang LX NC SSP last service date was in Wake County NC in 2006, then was purchased from police auction in Raleigh.
Car went through a revamp and have records, receipts and pictures of 90% of it. It has AOD auto trans and factory AC, minor bolt on upgrades. It's in need of minor updates to interior and paint on the front end. Scale 1 to 10 its a solid 7.5. It's time for rear end to get refreshed with gears as well. Only trade interest at this time is running and driving classic cars and trucks , wake boats and Harley bagger motorcycles . If you see this it's available and requests asking will not be responded too. No scammers, not financing, no delivery. This is number 9 for us we know what there worth, and what they bring so no low ballers either. Email name and number for contact. Thanks