Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 04-04-2017, 12:49 PM

Default 1992 Hermosa Beach PD on eBay

I was given a heads up about this car. No relationship with seller -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Ford-Mu...wAAOSwzgBY4Q0r

VIN is 1FACP40E1NF176853.

Quote:
Up for sale is my 1992 Ford Mustang original unmarked SSP notchback. This car has 78k original miles and came from a small police department, Hermosa Beach California PD. This car was driven by a supervisor and is an automatic. It runs and drives like new. Has absolutely no fluid leaks and the AC is still blowing ice cold running on R12. The car is an original white car and has never been painted. This is an extremely clean and rare example of an SSP car. There were only 15,000 SSP cars made from 1982 until 1993. There are no rips or tears in the interior. Being that it was a supervisor car, it doesn’t have a bunch of holes in the dash or console. Only a few where a radio microphone was mounted. There is still the speaker under the driver’s seat. The car is completely rust free. It has some minor bubbling on the paint near the antenna base and near the plastic cowling behind the hood. The under carriage is clean and still has original ford mufflers. It is completely stock and never modified. It has the six digit odometer, so you can see the mileage has not turned over. The ONLY reason for the sale is that I am downsizing my fox body collection of 5 cars so that I can purchase a new GT350. I have no problem keeping this car, as a car in this original condition is extremely hard to find. The car has tinted windows, black powder coated original wheels, and both buck tags intact and attached to the radiator support. If you have any questions or would like to see or drive the car in person call me at 813-363-1342.
Although the car has a 6-digit DSO number, we have not confirmed the SSP option so it is not in our VIN Project (yet!). Here are some other threads about this car:

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...hlight=Hermosa
http://www.specialservicemustang.net...hlight=Hermosa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 92-176853 Hermosa Beach PD Pic1.jpg (46.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 92-176853 Hermosa Beach PD VIN1.jpg (31.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 04-20-2017, 07:42 AM

Back on eBay with tons of photos -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Ford-Mu...BY4Q0r&vxp=mtr

The seller included pics of the Buck Tags, so we can now add this SSP to the VIN Project -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info176853.htm

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 05-05-2017, 02:32 PM

I don't think this sold on ebay, but it is now listed on CL in Tampa for $11K. The wording of the ad is the same as on ebay, so it is probably the same seller versus it being flipped.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto/6108264671.html

Quote:
1992 Ford Mustang SSP Notchback - 78k original miles - $11000

1992 Ford Mustang SSP
VIN: 1FACP40E1NF17685
condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 78000
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Up for sale is my 1992 Ford Mustang original unmarked SSP notchback. This car has 78k original miles and came from a small police department, Hermosa Beach California PD. This car was driven by a supervisor and is an automatic. It runs and drives like new. Has absolutely no fluid leaks and the AC is still blowing ice cold running on R12. The car is an original white car and has never been painted. This is an extremely clean and rare example of an SSP car. There were only 15,000 SSP cars made from 1982 until 1993. There are no rips or tears in the interior. Being that it was a supervisor car, it doesn't have a bunch of holes in the dash or console. Only a few where a radio microphone was mounted. There is still the speaker under the driver's seat. The car still has the 1992 original spark plug wires. This SSP has all the original Carlite Glass and all headlight, parking light, and tail lights are Ford OEM parts, not aftermarket pieces. The car is completely rust free. It has some minor bubbling on the paint near the antenna base and near the plastic cowling behind the hood. The under carriage is clean and still has original ford mufflers. It is completely stock and never modified. It has the six digit odometer, so you can see the mileage has not turned over. The ONLY reason for the sale is that I am downsizing my fox body collection of 5 cars so that I can purchase a new GT350. I have no problem keeping this car, as a car in this original condition is extremely hard to find. The car has tinted windows, black powder coated original wheels, and both buck tags intact and attached to the radiator support. If you have any questions or would like to see or drive the car in person. PRICE REDUCED FIRST 11,000 CASH GETS THIS CAR....FIRM FIRM FIRM...NOT 10,499...Call 813 363 1342.