Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
Thanks for posting. As a friend of mine likes to say, we are critical of the ACTIONS, not the person. It doesn't matter what kind of car it was, it's still wrong. x1000 when it's in an SSP. No "dabate" necessary.
Nobody but he has replied to his original post on .org. Here is the latest (5th) entry (Houston is a pretty big town, but if you just check out the shoulder of every road, you'll probably find him):

If anyone wants to debate this issue in person I will be in Houston this weekend. I will set aside time in my busy schedule to meet with you and discuss issues in an adult manner.......

Neil G

http://public.fotki.com/hwneil/

Member Mustang club of America
Last edited by hwneil; Today at 09:55 PM.

1979 2.3 Turbo Pace Car
1989 5.0 LX Convertible
1993 5.0 LX SSP (Nevada Highway Patrol)
2018 2.7 F-150 XLT 4X4 Supercrew
Old 04-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXNODRAMANOTCH View Post
Nobody but he has replied to his original post on .org. Here is the latest (5th) entry (Houston is a pretty big town, but if you just check out the shoulder of every road, you'll probably find him):

If anyone wants to debate this issue in person I will be in Houston this weekend. I will set aside time in my busy schedule to meet with you and discuss issues in an adult manner.......

Member Mustang club of America
Last edited by hwneil; Today at 09:55 PM.
Thanks, Bob. If he'd acted in an "adult manner" to begin with, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion.

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Old 04-20-2011, 08:36 AM
...Gathering Parts

Sounds like this would be a time when CCdC would issue a "CMF" number. He looks to be coming unglued for some reason? He is actually talking to himself on the board no?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43 AM

I think we all recognize the situation at-hand with these latest posts. Add'l commentary isn't really required at this point. Mike's post #18 really covered things well -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
This isn't "cool" or "neat", surely isn't professional, and is extremely embarrassing. I'm sick of hearing and reading about unprofessional activity at the shows, and seeing pictures of some of the asinine antics that go on, some of which are actively PROMOTED by certain members over on ORG. Riley and Philipkoski not only participate in some of this same activity, they do absolutely nothing to stop or modify it. They missed a great opportunity to educate Neil about his actions in the post above, but instead they chose to sweep it under the rug, then to ban Bill Jr. for no reason other than PRIVATELY questioning them. This was while, at the same time, Philipkoski was sending out PMs to people running down Nodrama (yet again) about information that we already know. Remember the higher standard mentioned above?? Does anyone honestly think I'd let someone moderate here who did that? Or that the PD would give him back his gun and badge?? He works for the SAME PD...this guy has stayed at my house before. He may piss people off sometimes, but come on....we all do. Seriously....are we back in grade school again? The actions of randomly sending out disparaging PMs are as despicable as they are cowardly; sorta like banning someone without having the gumption to tell them (Mike R.). Or claiming you're a cop when you aren't (Mike R.).

This site is about the MUSTANGS. Not about individual EGOS and those who want to live out their unfulfilled aspirations to be police officers. Anyone here who thinks otherwise, or thinks that any of the activity outlined above is OK, feel free to PM me and I will take care of deleting your account. I'll take quality over quantity 7-days a week.

So let's move on and get back to business:

Preserving/Restoring/Promoting/Enjoying SSP Mustangs

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 AM

I apologize to all Board members that this has happened...again. I am open to answer ANY questions from anyone via a PM or e-mail. I will not respond on the forum to any postings on .net , regardless of how untruthful or defamatory they may be.

I see that David Philipkoski has opted out on defending his despicable behavior. If he continues to allege untruthfullness and defamation maybe we should just post up the stuff he has sent?????? Of course the people he has already sent stuff to already know he is lying.

If he wouldn't cause things to happen......he wouldn't have to apologise for things happening.

He really needs to think about what he trying to accomplish because nobody is buying what he is selling.

OK.....I have said all I want to say regarding this lunacy.

now maybe we can get back to why we are all here and that is to enjoy the cars.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Old 04-20-2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDrama43 View Post
now maybe we can get back to why we are all here and that is to enjoy the cars.
Agreed Jim. You've done an excellent job remaining calm while your character has been assaulted with half-truths. But we truly are passsionate about SSP's and their unique position in the history of Law Enforcement and Mustangs. Distractions aside, we will move forward.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Closed Thread