Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:08 AM

Default 1990 FHP - Huntsville, AL Craigslist - $7,000

Not mine. Attached additional pictures he sent me. VIN falls in a batch of FHPs. Police branded title on the Florida DMV site.

Quote:
I have a pretty nice 1990 mustang ssp 5.0 it runs great and drives like it is brand new I just put a new rebuilt 306 engine in about 600 miles ago. It has the trimic 5speed in it has new seats also. I have done so much to this car it has brand new cobra wheels and tires 10" on back 8" on front 1500 bucks has stage 3 clutch 308 gears in it has hurst short throw shifter has gt40 heads and intakes its been lowered to the right way 2 1/2 inches all around has a new 190 fuel pump 24 lb injectors it could use a painting were the lights were on it has factory 160 speedo in it new lights new radiator new starter this car has the ssp suspension on it also never been recked have car fax for it its hard to find one in this kind of shape I have the factory motor also and factory reinforced police seats and factory wheels may trade for other mustangs or other stuff it needs a speaker cover for driver door and I have a radio for it will get more pics today of motor and interior thanks for looking really want to c whats out there!!text me at two56-278-o77two may trade I drive this car daily

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/4416052698.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VIN.jpg (92.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (108.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (61.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (45.6 KB, 17 views)
Old 04-11-2014, 11:45 AM

THANK YOU! As further confirmation, those are FHP paint codes on the VIN label. I just added this SSP to our VIN Project -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info159231.htm

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!