Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Other Mustangs/Miscellaneous
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Mustangs/Miscellaneous For sale/Wanted/Parts-non SSP

Old 10-03-2014, 01:33 PM

Default 1986 Mustang GT Modified Convertible

I bought this 5-speed manual 1986 Mustang GT new in October of 1986 as a dealer demo with 3,000 miles. It now has 34,000+ miles and it was featured in "Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords" (11/95). The tires/wheels in the photos are no longer on it (it has Pony wheels on it with plain center caps mounted with low mileage Yokohama tires). It was one of the first speed density Mustangs in the United States to have a Vortech V-1 supercharger (installed in 1990). It has 3:55 gears, Southside machine bars, Jet Hot coated Mac Shorty headers, Corbeau seats, California Carwear tonneau cover with windscreen (not in photos), custom rear seat delete, Sony with subwoofer/amp connected to factory cassette deck. The rear spoiler is by Dugan Racing and the cowl hood is by Unlimited w/trimmed original GT hood decal. Too many modifications to list (call with questions). This is not a race/track car, but a summer driver/show car. Never beaten on or abused in any way. It has a BMW material top, 170 MPH BBK speedometer and original exhaust w/off road H-pipe. This Mustang is currently appraised/insured for $25k. For a quick sale I am asking $15k FIRM (don't waste my time with offers/trades). I don't have any of the original parts. I have 3 other Fox Chassis Mustangs and in order to keep the peace at home I need to sell one car to buy another (and I have found a non-Ford I plan on purchasing, but must move this one first). Whomever buys this car will not be disappointed. Only those interested in a real steal of a deal need reply. Contact Bob @ 651-336-6788. Car is located near Cumberland, WI in heated storage. If it does not sell in one week here it will be going on eBay with a starting price of $16k.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 86GT.jpg (32.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 86Engine.jpg (91.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 86Hood.jpg (49.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 86ConvertSeatDelete.jpg (54.7 KB, 7 views)

1979 2.3 Turbo Pace Car
1989 5.0 LX Convertible
1993 5.0 LX SSP (Nevada Highway Patrol)
2018 2.7 F-150 XLT 4X4 Supercrew