Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 08-30-2015, 08:58 AM

Default 1992 Claimed Hermosa Beach, CA SSP

Saw this on CL (listed in Florida) -

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto/5197423079.html

Quote:
1992 Ford Mustang LX SSP Notchback - $11500 (San Antonio Florida)

1992 Ford Mustang lx SSP car from Hermosa Beach California Police Department. This PD is very small, about 2.2 sq miles, with a short stretch of Pacific Coast Highway. This was was driven by a Lieutenant at the PD it has ALWAYS Been a white unmarked car, never painted. All the original paint is in fantastic shape. All VIN stickers in place.This car has no leaks at all, drives super tight, no unresponsive feel coming from this car. The original factory rack and pinion has been completely remanufacured. It still has the original spark plug wires dated from 1992. Also original exhaust system in place. interior in this car is truly amazing. Ac blows Ice cold R12 still, no leaks for that . This car was really taken care of during its 9 years with the department. The car has 78k original miles, on a six digit certified speedometer. All buck tags attched to the radiator support are still in tact. I have a set of silver 10 hole wheels that can come with the car instead of the black wheels. I am wanting to keep the black wheels for another car i have. This car has its original exhaust, mufflers and hasn't been all chopped up.

I'm pricing this car to sell. Just remember how much $$$$$ you would have to put into a car no where near as nice as mine and it can only be original once and to me the value a car has being in really great shape is priceless to me because that orinal originality comes by once and to most collectors it means cars like that keep appreciating.

The only 3 minor issues:
Two very small areas slight surface rust bubbles coming under paint near the cowell. One small ding from some equipment must have slid into in the trunk causing a ding from the inside out. I believe it could easily be fixed by paintless dent removal.

THERE ARE NO DISSAPPOINTMENTS IN THIS CAR...IT IS A MUST SEE IN PERSON CAR. I CAN TEXT SOME PICS, BUT IT'S BEST SEEN IN PERSON. PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. MY TIME IS VALUABLE AND SO SHOULD YOURS LET'S NOT WASTE IT. CASH IN HAND GETS THIS ONE OF A KIND, VERY RARE UNMOLESTED SSP. CARS LIKE THIS ARE GETTING VERY HARD TO COME BY.
CALL ME AT 813 363 1342.
No photos included with ad.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 08-30-2015, 10:30 AM

Seems if his time is so valuable, he'd included a few pictures of the car with his ad.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:43 PM

Now the craigslist as has been deleted.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John10608 View Post
Seems if his time is so valuable, he'd included a few pictures of the car with his ad.
Yeah, I'd especially love to see a pic of it in-service.
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/