![]() |
We're back, baby!
The website and forum are running smoothly again. I won't presume to take any credit; just happy about it!
|
Thank You! Thank You Thank You!
I could NOT understand What Was Going On
Did You Also Get A code 403 Forbidden? I for the life of me did not know what was Going On? |
Yes, good thing it is back!
|
Quote:
|
What The!
TODAY Check in Required that
I Am A Human Not A Robot! Anyone Else Have To Do The Same to Check In?:eek: |
The website was attacked again by bots. The ISP added that check. I guess better than suspending us again.
|
yeah I saw that as I logged on, never saw that before. ugh..... its getting nutty everywhere nowadays.
|
Glad the site is up and running again - I was getting worried!!
I thought it might have been some dns attack or something, but glad we’re able to get back into the forums and nothing was lost. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.