Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 09-14-2026, 02:44 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Western Sierras, N. CA
Posts: 272
Default Still Working on the '65

I still have to finish the wiring, and the interior has to go in. I know. It's way overdue. I have been extremely busy this year, with the Super Bowl at Levi's Stadium plus 6 World Cup games there and the added LE security around them I put in about 250 hrs total. So this year has gone by very fast so far.

Another Hot August Nights in Reno, NV came and went, and my wife asked me "So when is my Mustang going to ready for HAN?" . I told her next year, and she replied it better be!

So now I am on a mission to finish it. I can do the wiring but the interior, I think if I can find a good shop or someone willing to do it I'll just spend the money and have it done right,
__________________
*******************************************
1982 CHP 0327
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.