Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp
Here is the enlarged version of that photo:
As you said, the side moldings and exhaust say its an 83, but other pics may surface.
Here are some photos of two cars thought to be an 86 based upon the hub caps:

|
The two bottom photos are confirmed 86's. A friend of mine from California actually took the middle photo in
Idaho for reference and the other was confirmed by
Idaho SP fleet. The
Idaho SP fleet also confirmed the use of the 86's but I have not gotten feedback on 85's since I was told by them that they purchased in '83, '86, and '89 only and typically were kept in service for about 70,000+ miles then replaced. I have made contact with a road sergeant there in
Idaho that used to drive the 86's maybe he can shed some light on the 85's.