Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 05-20-2013, 10:58 AM
John10608's Avatar
John10608 John10608 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 615
Default

Nice car !!!
I remember seeing those old radar guns on police cars growing up.
Where did you find that ? Awesome !

Yes, giving you a hard time on your project, but I appreciate what you are doing. You are doing a great job on it.

I am happy mine is done. It is a blast taking it to shows.
I am even more happy for the fact that I had NO body work to do on mine.
Very lucky ! A previous owner was a car restoration, body fender guy and took care of any imperfections on the car.

Not even a door ding. My paint guy just had to sand and paint.
I was lucky. At first I thought I had paid a little too much for the car, but then realized what it had saved me.

Nothing like watching these cars being saved, and saved the right way.

I can appreciate all of the work everyone is doing on their cars.
I am just happy I didn't have to do that much work on my mine.
I'd love to have another one or two, but just no time for more projects.

Keep up the great work !!!
__________________
John
1992 CHP #E895201
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.