|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have a friend who is looking. Was the car ever wrecked? Does it have magnetic decals or are they permanent? He wants a driver.
Tom K. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
They are magnetic because Roman drives it some.
Tom |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Price reduced to $10,500!
Selling because I have convertible fever. Car is not perfect but well worth my asking price. Comes w/functioning lightbar, door emblems, radio and siren and Texas DPS fleet maintenance log. Just rolled 146,000 miles on 01-25-2009. Never raced, wrecked or abused. I have a shelf full of trophies & plaques reflecting its worthiness. Call or email me if interested.
__________________
Roman Collins Lufkin, Texas |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Roman,
I'm really interested in your car. To be honest with you I'm waiting to see if I still have a job in the next 2 weeks. Company is re-organizing so I will know in about 2wks, if (and I think I will) I come out of this ok I would really like to see it. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you are in any way interested in a Texas DPS, this is the car to own. Well worth every penny.
__________________
Unit A-41 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dang shame to see it sell - nice nice car!
__________________
Ryan |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Still available as of FEB 4th.
__________________
Roman Collins Lufkin, Texas |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
[quote=policemustang;12379]Price reduced to $10,500!
Did you get the $10,500? Have my FHP #432 in the Ford and Mustang Trader and only had one call. Am debating on lowering mine into the 10K range. Tom K. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Who owns this vehicle today? Is it still around and if so, could the owner please PM me? Have some questions about it's interior.
__________________
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13 2018 EB Fastback w/PP |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is an old thread you dusted off. Buy, my how SSP prices have changed, seeing the $10,500 amount and knowing the SSP, in the nearly 15 years since.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|