Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-21-2009, 11:32 PM
1992b4c 1992b4c is offline
**No Longer a Registered Member**
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 121
Default

So, a fan or collector who is not a member of specialservicemustang.net or sspmustang.org is not worthy of owning/collecting/caring for these cars??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-22-2009, 08:07 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1992b4c View Post
So, a fan or collector who is not a member of specialservicemustang.net or sspmustang.org is not worthy of owning/collecting/caring for these cars??
I don't think that is what anyone is trying to say. In my case I like selling the cars to someone I know that is not going to hack it. Just a small piece of mind. I have sold cars to collectors that have no interest in web sites too. Can't say that I know where they are now but I hope they are in good hands.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.