Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:52 PM
ajstoys63's Avatar
ajstoys63 ajstoys63 is offline
1991 Retired Govt. SSP
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 114
Default

Well we didn't buy it... The oil pan and rear main are leaking and the seller will not repair it or come down... I feel the $7500 is too high considering what I would have to do to it. Door arm rests, center console, ash tray repairs, carpet, rear main, oil pan, lets not even start about the paint already peeling on the mouldings....I was willing to eat most of it but when I saw the oil dripping out and guys it wasn't seeping I drew the line. I have been watching and asking alot of people and everyone says its too much... His contention is "as is" He stated that he dropped the price from $8900 to $7500 and that was enough but what he doesn't understand is that $7500 was were he should have started ande then worked out a price.. My thoughts are I can buy a fully restored car for $9000 that only needs gas and a set of tags...
Now the search goes on for another acceptable car...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.