|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
![]() ![]()
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow. Great resto candidate here. Good luck with the trade.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are you interested in selling the car outright? If so, how much would you be asking?
BTW - that's a sweet looking SSP!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I agree post a price then you can find something you like and not be limited.
__________________
1991 Santa Clara #91054 SOLD |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really like this car. I just wanted to paint one black and silver and i dont wanna mess this one up, seein how its all stock.. I wanted to trade its cause coupes are just getting so hard to find. I just didnt wanna sell it and not be able to find another one. I have no idea what to ask for the car, what is it worth?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|