Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-29-2011, 01:39 AM
Mustang Kid's Avatar
Mustang Kid Mustang Kid is offline
Addicted to CHPs/SSPs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Grants Pass, OR
Posts: 844
Default

Time for Bills dectective work
Looks like an FHP possibly...
__________________

Sam-
1985 CHP #8337
CHP Motor Transport Mustangs
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2012, 02:25 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

This one surfaced again on FEP -

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=126069


It looks to be in about the same condition my 85 was in when I bought it, and it's a few hundred less than I paid for mine in 2008. Somebody should scoop this one up. Although this one is silver, it kind of reminds me of that 84 FHP that created such a buzz here and on FEP before my time back in 2007 -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...read.php?t=281
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 84FHP.jpg (52.8 KB, 79 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2012, 06:35 PM
predator20's Avatar
predator20 predator20 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Defuniak Springs, FL
Posts: 640
Default

Here's a few pics I got from ChrisL a while back when it was originally for sale. I think it was $4500. I have a several others if someone wants them. Got a pic of the door tag too, but it's unreadable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00796x.jpg (52.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00804.jpg (41.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00812x.jpg (45.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00809x.jpg (77.3 KB, 18 views)
__________________
Brian
1986 FHP 1742
1986 WSP 2761
http://public.fotki.com/predator2020/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-11-2012, 06:40 PM
ChrisL's Avatar
ChrisL ChrisL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 632
Default

I don't know how I didn't realize this was the same car! Hopefully someone picks it up and saves it!
__________________
Chris L
'86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit #
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-11-2012, 06:42 PM
predator20's Avatar
predator20 predator20 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Defuniak Springs, FL
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
I don't know how I didn't realize this was the same car! Hopefully someone picks it up and saves it!
I noticed the trim piece missing on the driver fender.
__________________
Brian
1986 FHP 1742
1986 WSP 2761
http://public.fotki.com/predator2020/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-11-2012, 06:44 PM
ChrisL's Avatar
ChrisL ChrisL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 632
Default

You've got a damn good eye sir, nice catch!
__________________
Chris L
'86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit #
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.