Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 01-17-2012, 11:44 AM
FoxChassis FoxChassis is offline
VIN guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 1,011
Default

The TX DPS red interiors that I have databased are two from '84 and two from '86. I don't database '87 and later so I don't know about any after '86.

Here is an online link to an Excel file used for the SSP database - http://foxchassis.com/vcldata/SSP/SSP.xlsx
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.