Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:53 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

Hmmm, I need that driver's seat, the equipment, I'll take that steering wheel, one of those, two of them, and, and, and...

It's great to finally see this beauty. Very few of us have been lucky enough to get cars as original as this. Best of luck with the sale.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-14-2013, 09:36 AM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

I have seen this one in person and without a doubt it is one of the best 82 CHP cars out there. The interior on this car is incredible. Just waiting to be restored and everything is there to do that. Hate to see you selling it Mike but I understand there is a limit to how much we can do. Good luck with the sale. I think it is worth every penny.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-14-2013, 08:24 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chp1982 View Post
Hmmm, I need that driver's seat, the equipment, I'll take that steering wheel, one of those, two of them, and, and, and...

It's great to finally see this beauty. Very few of us have been lucky enough to get cars as original as this. Best of luck with the sale.
Thanks. It took me awhile to find everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDrama43 View Post
I have seen this one in person and without a doubt it is one of the best 82 CHP cars out there. The interior on this car is incredible. Just waiting to be restored and everything is there to do that. Hate to see you selling it Mike but I understand there is a limit to how much we can do. Good luck with the sale. I think it is worth every penny.
Thanks. Big head start for someone wanting to restore one. I hate to do it, but I need to take care of a few things here and get the '85 FHP going again, too.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-30-2013, 11:48 AM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Listed on eBay this AM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item4ac2e4bd19
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-30-2013, 12:38 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Looks good, Mike. FYI - some of your links in the description of the ebay ad were shortened and do not work.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-30-2013, 08:01 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
Looks good, Mike. FYI - some of your links in the description of the ebay ad were shortened and do not work.
Thanks, Bill. I will edit the links.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-30-2013, 09:03 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

saw the ad. hate to see it go but someone will be getting a great car to restore. GLWS
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.