|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
This one is up on ebay now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang...US_Cars_Trucks ...and it is in our VIN Project as well (with new pictures added from the ebay listing): http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info251187.htm |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is the car I had shipped here had to sell it. My 16 yr old neighbor and his father bought it got running and they now also have to sell. I had a chance at a car been in my friends family since new and has been garaged since 1959 so I went for it.
__________________
1992 FHP 1164,1986CSP,1990CSP,1991 FHP, 92 CHP EVOC 9189 92 KHP 1985 NCHP all gone. 1985 Idaho SSP sold..1986 Nevada HP 1992 Landis NC car 110 in service1992-2012 1989 Louisiana SP car 5833 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|