|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've had a couple calls from this site on my Nebraska car. I may not have been completely clear when I updated last.
The car is no longer for sale at $6500 and the only trades considered would be a nice built coupe or 1st gen Camaro roller. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have had a couple people contact me about the Nebraska car in the last couple of weeks. Sorry for the late replies guys.
Car is not for sale @6500 any longer. I've spent more money on it since January and would only consider a trade at this point. For the most part only looking at 64-72 Ford or GM cars, may still consider a built 79-93 coupe street car. Thanks, Trade offers can still contact me @402 570 672zero. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bump for some more trade offers, might still travel a little ways to meet up for a trade. 64-72 Ford or GM hotrods etc.
Text for updated pics. 402-570-672zero |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Friday bump for a nice intact ssp coupe.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well I sold it a bit ago for 8, lost some money on it but that's how it goes.
Sounds like it'll be on good hands, he's going to stay in touch . Oh well, such is life. I guess this can be deleted or locked down. Thanks! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
You sold for $8k after having it listed as low as $6k? Good deal for you, congrats.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I put another 3k into it not long after taking it off of the market in January unfortunately lol.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|