Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2016, 12:38 PM
CHP8336's Avatar
CHP8336 CHP8336 is offline
1985 CHP/NEV SSP'S
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rohnert Park Ca
Posts: 360
Default

CHP unit # 3756 for sale. This is a all original car with no engine. The car is never been in an accident as far as I can see everything is straight. All the running gear is still in the car except for the engine. The interior is fair.

I'm not interested in selling the car to anybody outside of the hobby. I won't put it on eBay or Craigslist. No rush to sell whatsoever.

I would like to see this get restored as a in service restoration if possible. As we all know these cars in original condition are next to impossible to find even here in California.

Any members here that would like to make me an offer please send me a private message. I won't give it away but I will be fair.

I will use the funds from this car too restore the 1985 Nevada car.

Thanks ...... Rich
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1985 California Highway Patrol #8336 Napa Ca office.

1985 Nevada Highway Patrol #30. Federal Test Car. Reno Nv office.

California Highway Patrol#8336 & Nevada Highway Patrol #30 Restoration Pictures.

http://public.fotki.com/CHP8336/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-05-2016, 04:22 PM
dcompson dcompson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 105
Default

Good luck with the sale. By the way, I clicked on your link to pictures and it said your account has been suspended.
__________________
Dave
92 Nevada Highway Patrol SSP unit 141 region 1 Las Vegas
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-05-2016, 04:54 PM
CHP8336's Avatar
CHP8336 CHP8336 is offline
1985 CHP/NEV SSP'S
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rohnert Park Ca
Posts: 360
Default

Ok I will call Fotki.
Thanks....Rich
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1985 California Highway Patrol #8336 Napa Ca office.

1985 Nevada Highway Patrol #30. Federal Test Car. Reno Nv office.

California Highway Patrol#8336 & Nevada Highway Patrol #30 Restoration Pictures.

http://public.fotki.com/CHP8336/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-06-2016, 07:34 AM
smunczen's Avatar
smunczen smunczen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atl Metro
Posts: 133
Default

Love a 86.
__________________
82 CHP Unit#870366
86 TX DPS M6-380
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-06-2016, 10:39 AM
92NM-SSP's Avatar
92NM-SSP 92NM-SSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: chi-town
Posts: 180
Default 86

Pm sent
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-2016, 06:59 PM
CHP8336's Avatar
CHP8336 CHP8336 is offline
1985 CHP/NEV SSP'S
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rohnert Park Ca
Posts: 360
Smile

Well guys .....I have a couple of parties interested in this car.

Not to sound arrogant but I really don't care if I sell it or not.


This car deserves a very good home and I'm trying to figure out who would have the best home for it. Money is irrelevant.

You just can't find them original like this anymore.

Does anyone have a fully restored SSP that would like another orig one for their collection?

I'm trying to do something a little bit different this time to save this car.

Maybe if I write something up by a notary that I have first right of refusal that I would get first choice to buy it back if it were to be sold?

Am I off my rocker... LOL.....I have had my CHP Mustang #8336 for 29 years now. I have been irritated on numerous occasions where people buy and sell these cars like they're a piece of trash?

Rich
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1985 California Highway Patrol #8336 Napa Ca office.

1985 Nevada Highway Patrol #30. Federal Test Car. Reno Nv office.

California Highway Patrol#8336 & Nevada Highway Patrol #30 Restoration Pictures.

http://public.fotki.com/CHP8336/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-12-2016, 10:23 PM
stangman86uhp's Avatar
stangman86uhp stangman86uhp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: denver
Posts: 73
Default

I understand where your coming rich!!! I appreciate your concerns with the car! A notary would be awesome and would make sense to the purchaser. Anyway. I am interested if u change your mind.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.