|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mike, FYI the links only work if you have a Fotki account. Can I add some of them to the page for your SSP in the VIN Project?
Congrats on the SSP!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pics were to big to attac here. I can email some to you. Thanks.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Adjusted my setting too, Bill, so anyone should be able view pics. If not, please let me know...thanks.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow Mike! I love history on cars and this is exceptional history!!!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks!
Had an excellent conversation this evening with the retired assigned Trooper. A hobby friend used a Trooper friend of his to facilitate the connection. He's very excited about my project and looks forward to seeing it when I trailer to KC for next summer MCA show. Ironically he was Zone Sgt. with this SSP covering small town I went to college and he worked that area all the time while I was in college.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I always wondered how the assignment of badge # 666 came about, and now I know, directly from the assigned Trooper
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool info!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|