Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 11-22-2016, 01:53 PM
modracer modracer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 27
Default

I appreciate the offer and sorry you had issues with the broker but Bobby knows I have been hunting another Ga car for quite awhile so this one I'll have to hang on to. I have an 85 FHP car that I had picked up earlier this year but it will go on the back burner while we jump on the Georgia car time permitting as I have a 69 Indy 500 Pace Car on the jig in the shop now in a million pieces. Going to get it cleaned up and access it first and then get the mechanicals in shape before we do the paint and body on it.

From my understanding because this car had a clear title an individual could not bid on it rather than the bio hazard part. Bids had to be placed through a licensed auto dealer, parts dismantler or a broker.

I almost tried to make a deal on the one he had found at Moultrie but it was a bigger job then I wanted to tackle and just further then I cared to drive.

After these two cars are done I wouldn't mind finding a CHP to round out the trio but not even considering it right now.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.