|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very cool. I have a "thing" for red police cars lately!
![]() Let me know if you want LF163489 added to the VIN Project. All we need is a photo of the VIN label on the door or a clear shot of the buck tags. I'm sure the DSO is #22-0121, based upon other SSPs in that batch of VINs.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Another thread is on this forum, somewhere, from when this was listed for sale. Seems the thread was from this year.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The new owner sent me pics for our Project -
http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info163489.htm Did anyone get photos from the f/s listing with the markings from the last police department that owned the car? I asked the new owner for them too.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have quite a few photos of the car with the last department, the Duluth Minnesota Police Reserve, just let me know if you would like them sent over.
The new owner is very enthusiastic about the car and I'm pleased that the car found such a good home. It doesn't always work out so well. Dan |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dan, can you email those Duluth photo to 28HopUp at gmail dot com please? I will add them to the Project page for this SSP. Thanks!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|