|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, this is the coldest longest winter I can recall - it’s like we have converted to Alaska living… I mean there are still areas of snow that are frozen solid … LOL!
__________________
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13 2018 EB Fastback w/PP |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL I am still around! Hello hello once again.
__________________
Michael J nicknamed as "MJ" ---------------------------------------------------- Owned 6 Fox Mustangs since 1998. Proud owner of the vehicles: 1989 Ocala FL SSP unmarked drug enforcement unit 1989 Mustang GT (5 speed conversion) 1990 FHP unit - SOLD 1991 Davie, FL SSP #142 - SOLD 2014 VW Jetta SportWagen TDI |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Still here as well…
__________________
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13 2018 EB Fastback w/PP |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|