Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default

No 80's Cars in your club! Pas de tout?

I know that allot is lost in Translation here!.... I also know that...You as a CAR GUY
understand All of us here....AS we Understand You (a fellow car guy)
I...... also seen NO Value in
or
had no interest in
And ....Also
seen no reason for the 80's Mustang's
until I drove one and realized these are sleeper cars.....
sleeper car = performance that is not apparent visually as a FAST Car!
sleeper car= Car that is not Fast or performance in appearance but is Fast!
sleeper car =car that looks like a car that has a 1.3 Liter
but has a much larger Motor 5.0 or greater!
You need a 80's Mustang in France !!!!!!!!! And a SSP Police car would
be really cool!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.