Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Restoration-related Equipment Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Restoration-related Equipment Tech Any questions or information about any period-correct resto equipment (ie. switchboxes, lights, radios).

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 03-25-2008, 11:13 PM
w4ata's Avatar
w4ata w4ata is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hendersonville, NC & Pensacola, FL
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
Bud,

It's hard to tell from this pic, but it's not completely flat, either. Maybe a semi?
I've got the semi gloss on it now and it looks very close to the picture. I got some satin in krylon fussion for plastic that I was going to redo the tops of the domes with also. The satin and the semi are very close. I think the semi has just a little more gloss than the satin. Either one would probably be ok when they are this close. I think I'll lightly sand it, fill in a couple of small nicks and try the satin and see how that looks.
__________________
Bud Turcq

To those who have fought for our nation, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.



1989 FHP # 1510
http://public.fotki.com/w4ata/
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/w4ata/
1993 LX Hatch ( SOLD )
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.